Key Factors of the Czech Real Estate Market
- Any foreigner can purchase property in the Czech Republic
- Not licensed real estate market
- Market governed by the Czech Civil Code
- Registry of Cadastral Office
- Prague market is not an exclusive market
- Single official listing system missing
Not an Exclusive Market
The real estate market in Prague is not an exclusive market. This means that a listed property could be offered by other agencies as well.
Although the number of exclusively listed properties is increasing, still the majority of offered properties are listed by multiple agencies.
Single Official Listing System is Missing
There is no single multiple listing system on the Czech market where you could find all the properties on one place. In order to scan the entire market you must search on multiple listing servers. And still you could not be sure that you checked it entirely.
If you are searching for a property, we recommend you to choose an experienced agent who will represent you during the search and save you a lot of time!
- The Czech Republic and Prague in Facts2
- Intro to the Prague Real Estate Market6
- Prague Real Estate Locations12
- Property Purchase Process in Prague1
- Property Rental Process in Prague1
- Mortgage and Financing in Prague2
- Taxes in the Czech Republic1
- Apartment Renovation in Prague1
- Prague Schools: Preschools, Elementary, Middle and High Schools16
- Prague Schools: Nurseries, Kindergartens and Preschools15
- Parking in Prague1
- Public Transportation in Prague1
Subscribe to no more miss our posts