The very word residence evokes an extraordinary and unique place to live, it means luxury and a higher standard of living. Exceptional buildings in desirable locations are a dream come true for the ones who love affluence. Prague residences offered by us meet all standard and above standard requirements of tenants or apartment owners. Splendid living is not only for kings, presidents and movie stars, but is intended for those who simply need the best.
Advantages of living in a residence or residential area:
- State-of-the-art architecture and luxurious materials. Interiors are often designed by renowned architectural studios or artists. For example, rezidence Italská won the 2006 Best Residential Development Award, a competition organised by the Construction & Investment Journal.
- Extra services: 24 hour reception, security, concierge, wellness, fitness, sauna, private cinema, roof terraces even car lifts. Rezidence Marina Island even offers a car and bicycle washer and a barbecue area to enjoy with friends. Other benefits can be a relax zone, garden, golf simulator, yoga zone or a gentlemen's club.
- Full civic amenities you need for housing. Primary and nursery schools, general practitioners, dental surgeries, health center, golf courses, tennis courts, bike paths, parks and other greenery. Most residences have excellent transport connection, shops, cafes, restaurants and cultural activities in close proximity.
- State-of-the-art technologies that ensure energy savings and the use of renewable energy sources. You can also expect technical gadgets that you won't find in standard properties. For example, in the rezidenci “V Tower” you will find fast charging stations for electric vehicles.
- The residences are located both in the city center and within reach of the country. So there is no need to move tens of kilometers from Prague for greenery, you just need to choose a property that will meet all your needs and requirements for a dream home. For example, the Kajetánka residence has been revived, building on its historical glory and offering private and peaceful living in the greenery in the heart of a busy city.
- One of the services in the residences is the protection of the building. These are personal and regular security errands, monitoring by security cameras, or picking up mail or taking care of pets in your absence.
- Residences are often wheelchair accessible. Barrier-free entrances and entrances to the house, as well as wheelchair access to common areas or outdoor and indoor garage, handicap parking .
Shell & Core
Shell & Core properties are in the basic design, ie without final interior finishings. These are carried out based on the wishes and requirements of the new owner of the property, who can customize his new home according to himself and his needs, the so-called „turnkey home“. This option saves money and time to both parties. This system was originally applied to offices and office buildings intended for lease. Given that each company required different layout and furnishing of the premises, the changes in the interiors increased the financial and time costs. For this reason, the concept of Shell & Core has also been adopted for properties intended for lease or sale to mutual satisfaction.
Check out our current offer of apartments in Prague residences. Philip & Frank will be happy to provide services such as buying, selling, renting or even managing the property to clients interested in getting an apartment in a residence. For current offer of apartments for rent and sale in one of the residences and to arrange a personal tour, contact us.