The Vinohrady district belongs to the area of part of Prague 2, 3 and 10 and small parts of Prague 1 and 4. Originally the name means vineyards. The Vinohrady district is one of the most popular residential location of Prague. It’s unique thanks to the atmosphere, many centuries long history and strategic position in Prague. The original historical buildings are reconstructed step by step and also the new luxury residential project are growing in this location. The population boom in Vinohrady have started in the end of the 19th and beginning of 20th century. Most of the buildings are from this period. The Vinohrady disctict is popular for the Czech people and as well for expats. The Vinohrady has one of the highest concentration of expats (students and professionals) in Prague. Vinohrady are perfect thanks to a lot of culture possibilities, places for sport activities and places for relax. The Vinohrady fulfills the needs for the high quality living and this district is in walking distance from the old city center. The most known buildings of this district are the Church of Saint Ludmila, The State Opera and Vinohrady Theathre. There are also many beautiful parks for example Riegrovy sady, Havlickovy sady (Grebovka), Folimanka a Vyšehrad. Very popular are also farmer’s market which are usually organized on the Vinohrady squares. We recommend the Vinohrady as perfect place for living.
Available Apartments in Vinohrady
Vinohrady offers many high quality properties for cosy family living. For current available apartments and homes please contact us.
- Mobile: +420 602 544 858
- Email: email@example.com
Philip & Frank provides complete services for its clients in terms of sale, purchase, rentals or property management, etc. Please contact us for more information about our services or our properties in Pruhonice. We would be more than happy to help you.
Apartments for sale
Apartments for rent
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 3, Laubova49,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyYesInterior111 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 3, Laubova29,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior97 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 2, Odborů30,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior87 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 2, Francouzská25,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalcony4.0 m2Interior78 m2
- apartment 1 bedroom, Praha 2, Lužická17,999 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior76 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 2, Legerova20,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalcony3.7 m2Interior68.3 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 3, Laubova57,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalcony17.6 m2Interior116 m2