Brevnov is a city district which belongs to Prague 6. It is a favorite residential location in Prague. It’s unique thanks to the atmosphere, long history and strategic position in Prague. The old buildings are being renovated step by step and many new luxury residential projecs are growing in this location. Brevnov is popular thanks to many parks – especially Hvezda park, Ladronka park and Petrin hill, which is in the neighborhood. Brevnov is an ideal district for Czech people as well as foreigners – you can find everything you need here, all civic amenities including kindergartens, schools, shops, restaurants, sports centers, swimming pool etc. Getting here is very easy thanks to the well-integrated public transport (metro, tram, bus) and tunnels which connect Brevnov to the city center, highways and the Prague circuit. One of the most known buildings in Brevnov is the Brevnov monastery which was opened in 993. The Brevnov district was founded in the 10th centrury. We highly recommend the Brevnov area for a comfortable living.
Available Properties in Brevnov
Brevnov offers many high quality properties for cosy family living. For current available apartments and homes please contact us.
- Mobile: +420 602 544 858
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philip & Frank provides complete services for its clients in terms of sale, purchase, rentals or property management, etc. Please contact us for more information about our services or our properties in Pruhonice. We would be more than happy to help you.
Apartments for rent
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 6, Na Petynce45,000 CZK / monthParkingYes, 2Balcony35.0 m2Interior91 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 6, Radimova29,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior80 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 6, U Ladronky19,900 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior64 m2
- house 6 bedroom, Praha 6, Hošťálkovaprice upon requestParkingYes, 2BalconyYesInterior411.5 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 6, Zeyerova alej22,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalcony3.0 m2Interior83 m2