Troja is a majestic place which offers not only breathtaking scenery but is also filled with many interesting facilities such as the Prague Zoo, which is according to TripAdvisor the fourth best zoo in the whole world. Furthermore, the Botanical Garden of Prague which composes of three pillars (Japanese Garden, greenhouse Fata Morgana, vineyard of St. Claire) and the magnificent baroque Troja Palace. Sports lovers have at their disposal cycling trails, in-line skating trails and cross-country trails along the river. Considering accommodation, you will find that there are very little apartment houses and many family homes and villas. Getting to the city center is much easier by car (10 – 15 minutes) rather than public transport (30 minutes). Overall, Troja is a very pleasant area to live thanks to its beautiful surrounding nature and vineyards.
Available Properties in Troja
Troja offers many high quality properties for cosy family living. For current available apartments and homes please contact us.
- Mobile: +420 602 544 858
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philip & Frank provides complete services for its clients in terms of sale, purchase, rentals or property management, etc. Please contact us for more information about our services or our properties in Troja. We would be more than happy to help you.
Apartments for sale
- apartment 3 bedroom, Praha 7price upon requestInterior196.0 m2
- apartment 5 bedroom, Praha 7price upon requestInterior286.0 m2
- apartment 3 bedroom, Praha 7price upon requestInterior249.0 m2
- apartment 1 bedroom, Praha 7price upon requestParkingYesInterior143.0 m2
- apartment 3 bedroom, Praha 7price upon requestParkingYesBalconyNoInterior142.7 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 7price upon requestParkingYesBalconyNoInterior90.4 m2
- apartment 4 bedroom, Praha 7price upon requestParkingYesBalconyNoInterior142.0 m2