On the right side of the Vltava River and the adjacent slopes is the city part of Prague – Troja. The name Troja originally belonged only to the castle built in the years 1683–1692, the settlement got this name only in the 18th century.
Today, Troja is a very quiet and sought-after residential area offering lots of greenery and sports activities. Sports enthusiasts have access to cycling, in-line skating and jogging trails along the river. In the immediate vicinity is the Vltava embankment, Stromovka Park, the vineyard of St. Klára, zoological and botanical gardens and all civic amenities incl. restaurants. Great access to the city center and the Prague ring road thanks to the nearby Blanka tunnel.
Available Properties in Troja
Troja offers many high quality properties for cosy family living. For current available apartments and homes please contact us.
- Mobile: +420 602 544 858
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philip & Frank provides complete services for its clients in terms of sale, purchase, rentals or property management, etc. Please contact us for more information about our services or our properties in Troja. We would be more than happy to help you.
Apartments for sale
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 7, Pod Havránkou19,800,000 CZK / estateInterior123.5 m2
- apartment 4 bedroom, Praha 7, Pod Havránkou36,700,000 CZK / estateInterior233 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 7, Pod Havránkouprice upon requestParkingYesBalconyNoInterior94 m2
- house 2 bedroom, Praha 7, Pod Havránkouprice upon requestParkingYes, 2Interior93 m2