Malá Strana, which is also known as the Baroque Pearl of Prague, is the most charming and romantic part of Prague. Most of the baroque buildings were built after a devastating fire in the 16th century, so the history of the Malá Strana goes much further. Malá Strana is one of the oldest districts of Prague. It was created right under the Prague Castle. A large part of the district is located on the territory of Prague 1, the rest belongs to the territory of Prague 5. Thanks to the sights and the Petřín Tower it is a very popular area for tourists. It is home to important state institutions and embassies.
Apartments for Sale and for Rent in Malá Strana.
For the actual units for rent and for sale in Malá Strana please contact us us at
- Mobile: +420 602544858,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philip & Frank provides complete services for its clients in terms of sale, purchase, rentals or property management, etc. Please contact us for more information about our services and apartments in Parizska Street. We would be more than happy to help you.
Apartments for sale
Apartments for rent
- apartment 3 bedroom, Praha 1, Vlašská95,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior184.0 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 1, Hroznová36,400 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior73.0 m2
- apartment 1 bedroom, Praha 1, Plaská52,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior55.0 m2
- apartment 1 bedroom, Praha 1, Plaská45,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior45.0 m2