Smíchov is located on the left bank of the Vltava River, which falls into the Prague 5 district. The popular Malá Strana is located near Smíchov. Just accross the bridge you find Nové Město, Vyšehrad and Podolí. This dynamically developing district is the center of many shops, restaurants, cafes and art spaces. The streets alternate with flashy architecture with office buildings and the popular shopping center Nový Smíchov. Food festivals on the Smíchov riverbank are very popular. There are several sights in Smíchov, such as the Baroque summer house Portheimka, Bertramka, Sacré Coeur park and the Holy Trinity Church. Living in Smichov is also suitable for families with childre. There is an international school – French Lyceum.
Available Apartments in Smíchov
Smíchov offers many high quality properties for cosy family living. For current available apartments and homes please contact us.
- Mobile: +420 602 544 858
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philip & Frank provides complete services for its clients in terms of sale, purchase, rentals or property management, etc. Please contact us for more information about our services or our properties in Pruhonice. We would be more than happy to help you.
Apartments for sale
Apartments for rent
- apartment 3 bedroom, Praha 5, Na Hřebenkách75,000 CZK / monthParkingYes, 2BalconyYesInterior176.14 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 5, U smíchovského hřbitova35,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalconyNoInterior150 m2
- apartment 2 bedroom, Praha 5, Zborovská49,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalcony5.0 m2Interior159 m2
- apartment 1 bedroom, Praha 5, Grafická28,000 CZK / monthParkingYesBalcony9.5 m2Interior56.1 m2