In an exclusive representation, we offer for sale a unique homestead in Posázaví 50 km from Prague consisting of a villa with a garden, a farm complex, a sports hall and land (meadows, pastures and forest). The total area is approximately 65 hectares and is located in the Benešov district.
Let's start with the villa with a garden and swimming pool, which was built here as a summer residence in 1938 by the head of the law firm of President Masaryk, JUDr. Langer. Impressive villa offers 4 floors with a total usable area of 720 sq.m.. It is located in a quiet park garden with an area of 10,000 sq.m.. All floors are connected by a staircase and a personal elevator. The 1st floor offers a basement, technical and sports facilities, laundry, sauna, gym and 2 showers with toilet. The ground floor has an entrance hall, hallway, toilet with washroom, living room and kitchen with access to the terrace. On the 1st floor of the villa we find 2 bedrooms with access to the terrace, dressing room, study, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets. The 2nd floor offers 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with toilets. There is also an attic gallery. The villa has 2 balconies and 3 terraces, of which the main east terrace offers breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside, garden and pool.
The farm area consists of stables, a shepherd's house, a house "vejminek" and a guest house with garages. Accommodation capacity 20-30 people. The total area of this set of buildings and landscape is 20,000 sq.m..
• Shepherd's house with 2 floors is used as a guest house and has a total usable area of 294 sq.m.. On the ground floor there is an apartment for administrators, a multifunctional room for public events, a bathroom with washroom and 2 toilets. In the underground part there is a wine cellar. On the 1st floor is a residential attic with 3 bathrooms.
• Guest house with a total area of 154 sq.m. and 2 floors serves as additional accommodation for guests. There are 2 separate apartments with a kitchen with 2 bathrooms. Heating: wood boiler.
• House "vejminek" with a total usable area of 210 sq.m. serves as accommodation for staff working in the area. The ground floor has a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. On the 1st floor is a habitable attic. Heating: central connected to the wood boiler of the Safar House.
• The barn with a total area of 384 sq.m. serves as a parking space for agricultural machinery and the land as a hay warehouse for horses.
• Stable for horses has 6 boxes 3 x 4 m for stables of 6 horses. Outside this building, there are another 6 built boxes outside. Behind the back of the barn is also a free stable for horses, which allows stables of about 15 horses in the wild. From here, the horses have a paddock on the spacious pastures.
Next in line is a sports hall with a total area of 1200 sq.m.. It currently serves as accommodation for goats, but has been used as a place for training horses and riders with grandstands for spectators or as a hangar for small aircraft.
The total area of the lockable area is 30,000 sq.m.. The total amount of land, of which most pastures is about 65 hectares. For part of the land approx. 2.5 ha a change of zoning plan is requested and study case for family houses created.
There is also a sale of a service company incl. all equipment (agricultural machinery, photovoltaics, etc.)
The homestead with land offers a large number of uses and only 30 min. from Prague and from Benešov. The surrounding area offers a variety of leisure options. Golf lovers will enjoy using the nearby Panorama Golf Resort and the Český Šternberk Castle or the surroundings of the Sázava River.
We will be happy to introduce this property to you in person.
Building energy rating: G
we will find your new home
Are you looking for a new home? Can't you find it? Don't worry. Contact us and we will find it for you!