The Czech real estate market is not a typical licensed market like it could be found in some countries. This means that real estate agents are not required to have a real estate license. They just need to register their business with the regiter office.
The real estate market is governed by the Czech Civil Code where the basic principles are set. According to the latest Czech government steps, it is very likely that in near future the market will witness some form of license regulation.
Since the real estate market is not regulated by licenses, we strongly recommend to pick the right real estate agency that will represent you in the buying or renting procedure. The quality of real estate services could vary significantly.
- The Czech Republic and Prague in Facts2
- Intro to the Prague Real Estate Market6
- Prague Real Estate Locations12
- Property Purchase Process in Prague1
- Property Rental Process in Prague1
- Mortgage and Financing in Prague2
- Taxes in the Czech Republic1
- Apartment Renovation in Prague1
- Prague Schools: Preschools, Elementary, Middle and High Schools17
- Prague Schools: Nurseries, Kindergartens and Preschools15
- Parking in Prague1
- Public Transportation in Prague1
Subscribe to no more miss our posts