There are no restrictions on foreigners purchasing properties in the Czech Republic. You can purchase property as an individual or a company.
There used to be restrictions on residential purchases that ended in 2009 and restrictions on purchasing land that ended in 2011.
- The Czech Republic and Prague in Facts2
- Intro to the Prague Real Estate Market6
- Prague Real Estate Locations12
- Property Purchase Process in Prague1
- Property Rental Process in Prague1
- Mortgage and Financing in Prague2
- Taxes in the Czech Republic1
- Apartment Renovation in Prague1
- Prague Schools: Preschools, Elementary, Middle and High Schools16
- Prague Schools: Nurseries, Kindergartens and Preschools15
- Parking in Prague1
- Public Transportation in Prague1
Subscribe to no more miss our posts